Gift Aid Declaration

If you are a UK taxpayer, the value of your gift can be increased by 25% under the Gift Aid scheme at no extra cost to you.

I would like the British Friends of Boys Town Jerusalem to claim back 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 that I donate. (Please note that the British Friends of Boys Town Jerusalem needs your home address so that HMRC can identify you as a current UK taxpayer. )By ticking this box I confirm that I am a UK taxpayer and I would like the British Friends of Boys Town Jerusalem to reclaim the tax on all qualifying donations I have made in the last four years, as well as any future donations, until I notify them otherwise. I understand that if I pay less income and or capital gains tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in the tax year in which they are received, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify us on 020 8090 8421 or if you:

  1. Wish to cancel this declaration.
  2. Change your name or home address.
  3. No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains to claim Gift Aid.

Higher rate taxpayers

Please note, if you pay Income Tax at the higher rate, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return if you wish to receive the additional tax relief you are due.

Privacy statement and data collection notice:

Boys Town Jerusalem is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and that data collected will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy. All personal data collected by Boys Town Jerusalem within this form is collected to enable Boys Town Jerusalem to process your donations and/or gift aid in accordance with your instructions. The data you provide is used for the following purposes:

• Recording of individual donations and maintenance of running totals

• Reporting of donations for Gift Aid collection and maintenance of accounting records. We may contact you if there is a query relating to your donation